Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

Cross Country

On Wednesday, my class and the school went to the cross country. We went on a bus.The bus was going to Sam's house that's where the cross country was Howard at.We had morning tea. After morning tea Mr Milne said we walk the track the year 4`s and 3`s fold the Yellow and red cones.

 Next the year 3's .After it was the year 4`s the girls went first.The boys went next's Mr Milne started the race Danny was in first place.Winston was second place it was Sam and third place and l was fourth place.Winston took first place Sam took second and I took fourth.We got on the hills we climb the first hill I took over Danny on the hills.I was in third I was trying to pass Sam but he cap zigzagging and speeding up so I could not get pass him.I got rel a nod him Doing that.When we went down the hill I went fast.Danny was catching up to me but I started sprinting very fast.I came in third place Sam was second place Winston Was in first place. after the race
I had a bite of my chocolate bar and then I had a Drink of water then a sausage and Kirsten was there to say Good work to me for doing the cross-country and coming third and looked at me I was only at the start and then when she turned away.When she turned around and I was halfway finished.I played quickly then we hope on the bus.Mrs Hannah sat next to me to school.When we got to school I was write about cross-country for my blog.
 By Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.